Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปOh dear, I'm falling into line
Wednesday 2 May 2012

It's funny really. No matter how hard you resist, eventually you become exactly what you despise. And I sound exactly like an angsty teenager. Hrm. I'll save the regrets for later.

So, the sec ones are annoying me. Their PBL emails are really going overboard. Neon colours? Okcan. Blue words  highlighted in blue? Maybe their screens are different. But faking an urgent announcement to catch attention? Nope, you crossed some mighty big lines there, buddy. 


So Wei Yee sent out an email telling them to cut it out. Obviously, the message didn't get through since they continued with the sending us retarded emails while acting cute -.- 


Since the Wei Yee's email obviously didn't get through to them, I sent out another more strongly worded one again. And some asshat of a sec one replies me with what is basically:



And I'm fuming mad. I want to kick her in her bratty little face of hers, seriously. If I ever happen to see her, I swear, I can and WILL high kick her to the ceiling fan.But of course, being the wonderful person that I am, I apologise to her for 'hurting her feelings' by using this gif: 
Sorry? Is it cause he's black? IS YOOSE RACIST WIMMINZ? GET BACK IN KITCHEN, SINCE YOU HAPPEN TO BE LIVING IN THE 50S THEN. Sigh. I'd write more but I can't seem to get into the zone to write :/ Even the GIFs seem out of place. You can read the full-fledged anger filled one on Wei Yee's blog linked up there ^ Or even in the Meet Somebody tab.

So I was damn tired last night after trying to force myself to do jianbaos (failed miserably, in case you were wondering). I go to sleep and then some fucker calls me at bloody 4am. 

Three times.
In a row.
At 4am.
DRUNK.

How did I know he was drunk? Because on the third time he called, I picked it up and asked him who he was and why the heck he was calling me at that ungodly time. And he slurred out "Uh....oh sorry."

He sounded like my fuckhead of a father, which certainly doesn't help.

So I hung up and ranted on twitter. After a while though, I had an idea.
When my MYEs are over, I'm gonna stay up damn late. Like 3 am late.
Then I'm gonna sneak out to a public phone and call him. Repeatedly.
See how he likes that shit.

words spilled @ Wednesday, May 02, 2012 / leave goosebumps here