Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปThe downfall of black eyes
Sunday 22 April 2012

I've always found it kind of sad that Asians always have dark brown/ black eyes. Makes it really hard to see antything.

Ah well, I told Wei Yee I'd do a blog update, So I'm doing one now. So, today was supposed to be my TKD grading test and I started spotting yesterday. The uniform is all white. So, praying to every possible god I knew of (you'd be surprised) I went to sleep last night and hoped I was wrong.

I woke up with a japanese flag...
...On my pad. You didn't think I was stupid enough to sleep with nothing, right? I basically flipped out and started imagining how many different ways the test could go wrong. 
/kick/ *ripping sound and something plops on the floor*
Judge dude : HOLY OH MY GOD YOU'RE BLEEDING. DID YOU BREAK SOMETHING?ASDFGHJKL;'
Me: shit.
Then I went to tuition and stuff and rushed off to my dojo.
Only to realise that the test is next week.

In short, my instructor probably thinks I'm some sort of moron now. I think I'm some sort of moron now. So yes, that concludes my failpost of the day.




words spilled @ Sunday, April 22, 2012 / leave goosebumps here