Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปA little vent
Monday 9 April 2012

No GIFs today. Haven't got the mood.
Seriously, I don't know what to say la. You want to get pissed, sure. This is why I need Fluffles. I need a bloody break from shit like this. I'm sorry for the napfa thing, okay? But if you want to stay mad at me for so long over something like this, then I don't know what you want me to do. Sometimes it's just like...
Whatever.
Yea yea, be the better person. Fuck off. I need to be angry for a while.
Because I'd like to put aside my inhibitions and start throwing curse words but I can't. I wish I could be a bit less controlled so I can vent before I explode. But I still have to apologise in the end, don't I?
So sorry. I'm so goddamn sorry in so many ways but mostly, I'm sorry to myself that I pissed you off and now I have to eat what is perhaps my 100th serving of humble pie this year.
SORRY
words spilled @ Monday, April 09, 2012 / leave goosebumps here