Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปToday
Sunday 8 April 2012


was rather normal. I notice my mom's been in an awfully good mood lately. She's been a lot less moody. Anyway, it's Sunday and the long weekend is coming to an end. Back to sleeping ridiculously short hours and going to school and being all stoned and screwed.

Worst of all, fluffles isn't even gonna be there for 4 days D: Who the hell is gonna snark at people onstage with me now? I need to be sarcastic sometimes too, dammit. Who's going to knock some sense into me now? This week is going to be such a colossal crapshoot. I don't even know what the hell I can write here. Nothing special happened today and the next week is going to be stress and pressure and homework and crap.
Blarrghhh
words spilled @ Sunday, April 08, 2012 / leave goosebumps here