Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปHehe : edit
Thursday 29 March 2012

I was supposed to write this while still bloody angry at my dad, but then I watched this :

It's so wonderful omg. This is one movie I WILL WATCH. Right next to The Avengers and The Iron Lady. But just pointing something out, it's starting to look a little bit, umm, Pixar styled? It has that sort of same quality. Just saying.

Anyway, my dad. He was irritating the crap out of me today. He was constantly spamming me with calls when I was in school and it pissed the shit out of me. Then I picked up and he was all like 'You are going to come out on Saturday with me from 1-4 PM.' 
Unfortunately, I already agreed with Hui Xuan and Asshole that I was going to go BYD shopping with them. So I was like 'Uh, no. I already have an appointment with my friends.'
He kept insisting and I asked why it was so important that I go. Guess what he says? 'Oh, uh, because my friends want to see you.'
...
...
...

What I really wanted to say went along the lines of, 'Your 'friends' are no good alcoholic losers who couldn't tell the difference between a steaming pile of shit and their mirror. I don't WANT to see them. I'll probably have to wash out my eyes with bleach.'
'No' 
Then of course he pulled the 'I your father, you my daughter, ugga ugga listen to me!'
Luckily for him, I was in front of Sarah and on a bus and in school uniform so I didn't pull out any vulgarities. Not as lucky for him, I have no qualms about raising my voice once we got off and were walking through the carpark. Then he was all 'If you don't come on Saturday, I'll sever our relationship as father and daughter!'
I guess what he expected was for me to start sobbing and begging him not to do that. 
What he got was a hanged phone. Obviously he wasn't very serious about disowning me since immediately after I acknowledged that I didn't actually want to be his daughter, he called me about 5 more times and then went on to bug my mom.

Dear Daddy,
If you're reading this right now.

So screw you and your goat.

Edit: P.S My mom wanted to add in a little something here. And that is, if you dare come up to our house uninvited, she will be more than happy to punch you in the face, something she's been itching to do ever since the Surabaya trip where you called her a 'fucking bitch' for not letting you interrupt my internationalisation trip.


words spilled @ Thursday, March 29, 2012 / leave goosebumps here