Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปGoing crazy trying to memorize lines.
Tuesday 17 January 2012

Cos performance is coming up in less than a month and I have to get my lines down pat. I feel really freaking nervous whenever I'm about to go on stage and I start flupping up. Somehow I just feel like there's a hell lot of pressure to do well O.O
Since I heard that Mr M was planning on giving it to a more experienced senior but then decided to take a risk on me. The thing is, I've had like, a week to actually go through my lines and practice and blackbox is gonna be on the 28th...
Everyone else has had at least thrice the time I've had to perfect their roles. And lots of people keep telling me to act a certain way because the person before me acted that way.
I really... Don't feel that's right. I mean, shouldn't the person doing the character decide how to interpret and potray him/her?

Sigh, anyway PLEASE COME FOR BLACKBOX! TICKETS ARE 5 DOLLARS A PIECE AND I SWEAR IT'S A GOOD SHOW!

Nobody actually reads my blog anyway. They usually just skim through for gossip ._.

Anyway, had lunch with Sarah today. Ended up talking bout crap till she had to go.

I'm actually really tired so imma go sleep.
words spilled @ Tuesday, January 17, 2012 / leave goosebumps here