Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปYay for drama and nonsense!
Tuesday 22 November 2011

Confused about what the hell I should do or what I should have done. But make one thing clear, you will not make me feel any worse than I already do. If, in order to keep any sort of secret, I have to indirectly cause any sort of hurt to my friend, you can shove it.
What was I supposed to do? Just watch her continue doing the things that would set you off, thus furthering the cycle of : she does something attention seeking(?) -> you get annoyed-> you either blog or ignore or give her attitude-> she wonders what the hell she did-> not knowing why, she does it again, lather, rinse, repeat. /Vent over/
God, too much drama, too few brain cells. I always thought that if everyone was straightforward and to the point, there wouldn't be shit like this anymore.
words spilled @ Tuesday, November 22, 2011 / leave goosebumps here