Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปPrompt Friday: For you. Only for you would I kill them all
Friday 2 March 2012

They don't matter, right?
They were problems and I solved them.
They didn't want us together, love.
Darling, look me in the eyes, I don't want to hurt you.
Don't run away, I beg you.
I couldn't bear to see you turn away from me.
Look past the gore and dirt
and the growing pool of
red beneath my feet.
You're so fragile, my dear, slow down!
Look! Now you've fallen.

Please don't thrash about,
You might get hurt.
The knife is shar-
...
...

Perhaps it's for the best,
if you can't see in this life,
maybe you'll see in the next...

____________________________________

And that, dear readers, is how bloody bored I was during Chinese.
words spilled @ Friday, March 02, 2012 / leave goosebumps here