Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปHaha suck it
Tuesday 28 February 2012

Oh lordie. Whaaat have I done. I wrote implied femmeslash. My soul will never be the same.
Today was pretty good. Only downside was the Speech Day auditions. Sigh. I really don't usually get jittery onstage. Or at least, I've never really frozen onstage before. I usually only panic before and after the performance. Until today. I could actually hear my own heartbeat while reading the passage. Basically, I've kinda blown any chance I'vs got at being the speech day emcee.

And then internationalisation training. It was surprisingly fun and I somehow didn't completely screw up the dance. It's kinda weird, I'm not really all that pepped for the trip. I guess I'll be spazzing when we're at the airport. I AM kinda looking forward to getting closer to the friends I already have and making new ones, as cheesy as it sounds.
Really don't know what else I can possibly add.
OH YES, FULL MARKS FOR HISTORY OH YEA SUCK IT YOU DUMB, TEMPERMENTAL FISH. WHY DONTCHA ASK ME TO SHUT UP NOW? OH, THAT'S RIGHT COS IT'S MY BLOG.
BOOM.
words spilled @ Tuesday, February 28, 2012 / leave goosebumps here