Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปDid I ever mention...
Friday 7 October 2011

How much I hate liars? Yes, yes, I know I lie to teachers about homework all the time, but nobody gets hurt, right? Sigh.
Yea, Mr Goh was a flaming douchebag a la mode today.Was bloody unreasonable and shit but I shan't waste anymore time thinking about that idiot with anger management issues.
So Naomi came over today to revise Scicence with me. We got through about half of physics then we ended up playing tetris. After bout half an hour, she had to leave. Just nice, it started raining. So I had to lend her an umbrella. Wonder if i'm ever gonna see it again COUGHmadeincandyCOUGH.
words spilled @ Friday, October 07, 2011 / leave goosebumps here