Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปI wanna play jubeat...
Friday 23 September 2011

I miss the noise of the arcade. I suppose that's why I was so happy when it was raining so heavily yesterday. Stoning and watching Kingsley. What to do, what to do...
Sarah dragged me to marina square in exchange for candy cos she wanted to find a turtle, then we found out Marina square sells furitama and nerunerunerune. Including mysterious neru. Shit. Made my way back on my own, this day was boring blah blah blah
UPDATE: Woohoo! found yer blog! At last! Obvious my ass lah. @kelly, if you want to become more flexible, stretch out after you run a lot. Your muscles are 'warm' then and it'll improve your flexibility
words spilled @ Friday, September 23, 2011 / leave goosebumps here