Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปFirst off,
Thursday 29 September 2011

thanks for bringing all my junk back home, guys. I honestly didn't expect the whole bunch of you to come, it was a pleasant surprise :D Also, thanks for helping me to buy my soup, I was getting hungry XD
Yeah, I'll try to come back as soon as possible but I'm really not allowed to come back if I still have the ulcers. I need to go see the doctor again to make sure that I can't infect anybody else and get a letter of permission to go back to school. 
And yes, I miss you too Sarah-koi~ All of you actually <3
Anyway, now that I've gotten the sappy part done with, time for me to whine. Good news : the itching has lessened. Bad news:  It's gotten even more painful when I touch it. For some odd reason, the rashes on my right hand and foot are worse than the ones on my left. Hm. 
I can't eat my bloody junk food because of my ulcers D: My mom was openly munching on them in front of me last night, asshat..
Sigh, need to read through science textbook and catch up now, may post some more later today.

words spilled @ Thursday, September 29, 2011 / leave goosebumps here