Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปI can
Monday 19 September 2011

...and I will slap someone the next time I fucking hear Party Rock Asscrack. Lol, @Weiyee, maybe the tapeworm finally crawled out of your nose or something.
Made agar agar in Auntie Vivian's house. Looks pretty but you can taste the artificial flavouring. The artificial part, I mean. So yes, it tastes a bit like medicine.



The yellow portion is almond, green is mango and red is raspberry. I figure I need to use something else for flavour because the artificial flavouring doesn't sit right with me. I think I'll suspend some fruit in the jelly to make up for it. 
Sigh, EOYs are coming up so soon... gonna go chiong my Chinese phrases


words spilled @ Monday, September 19, 2011 / leave goosebumps here