Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปI CAN'T BLOG OKAY
Thursday 26 July 2012

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BLOG. MY MIND IS SCATTERED OVER A HUNDRED DIFFERENT SUBJECTS AND YOU'RE JUDGING ME I CAN FEEL IT. GAAHHHHH

SHORT SUMMARY OF MY WEEK:

Monday was terrible for reasons that I cannot name at the moment because short-term memory.

Tuesday was spent in anticipation of Limelight and I really don't know how else to put it but I was kinda disappointed. It didn't seem like ONE band playing. It seemed more like different people trying to play together. And quite a few of the soloists looked really nervous, which is really alright but makes me question how many times they've rehearsed since they looked so unsure. It was good, but it wasn't the spectacular standard that I'm used to the band putting forth.

Wednesday was quite bland as days go and I'd talk about the whole Ms Chan thing (what is up with people with this damn surname?) but that relates more to WY so I'm not gonna touch it lest she decides to blog about it. Ended up going for dinner with Mick and Reema and hoboing on some, uh, unique seats. I would've joined in the awkward when we saw them but I was too damn stoned from my cold to give a shit.

Today I didn't go to school and I spent the whole day trying to come up with ways to write this in an entertaining way but failed to so screw it.

I shall leave you guys with one of my favorite GIFs as a reward for reading through this terribly dry post. A POLE-DANCING CHICKEN :D

words spilled @ Thursday, July 26, 2012 / leave goosebumps here