Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปAnticipation
Monday 13 February 2012

I'm not gonna lie. I love attention. There's just this thrill that I get when I step out on stage. A rush of adrenalin, if you will. It's a heady feeling, just as addictive as any narcotic I could imagine, just au naturel. Just thinking about it, that feeling when I'm hiding behind the curtains, waiting for the cue to enter, sends my heart racing and my hand clammy.
In case you haven't figured it out by now, this is gonna be one of those posts where I just ramble to straighten out my head. I think it should help with my insomnia. Oh yes, the insomnia.
I've been waking up at odd times in the middle of the night and been unable to sleep yet unable to fully wake up either. It's all very irritating and leaves me in a shitty, kinda moody state.
Tried making mochi today and failed terribly. Sorry, lovely G2, it seems I won't be able to bring delicious treats tomorrow. Happy Valentines Day, nonetheless. Too lazy to write cards, perhaps I'll just give free hugs tomorrow :D

words spilled @ Monday, February 13, 2012 / leave goosebumps here