Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปWhat the bloody hell...
Tuesday 11 October 2011

Today, Sarah, Wei Yee, Christine and Joelle all fell sick and couldn't come to school *headdesk*
So I got back my English CA marks and I'm pretty damn happy with them. Finally got an A and beat Naomi and Liu Qi.
Tomorrow'll be my math paper and I'm worried. Of the four exam subjects, it's one of my weaker ones :/ Especially angles, with all the bloody explanations. Also worried about my linear equations. Can only hope they ask lots of number sequence question (don't kill me please). Need to pull my grades up to a B. Aish.
Oh and yea, Naomi finally got a blog :D Clickyhere Don't expect to see much there. Just a lot of philosophy and stuff.
No drama, no long blog posts. Sigh.
words spilled @ Tuesday, October 11, 2011 / leave goosebumps here