Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปGoing out of my mind
Sunday 9 October 2011

Sometimes I wish my head would just STFU for 10 minutes. I wanna do something stupid and laugh my ass off and not think about philosophy and random plot bunnies and how I wanna kill somebody and would that bird outside my window shut up? Good fucking lord, I ain't no bloody Disney princess, fuck off.
I wanna take out my swaveboard and just not think about anything while going up and down the corridors. I wanna go in-line skating, biking, ice-skating, swimming, bloody anything that doesn't require any of my higher faculties. Even canoeing would be better than this hell. I feel like I'm bursting with energy and my insides are going fucking hyper but I can't let any of it out. Why can't my EOYs be on monday and tuesday?

words spilled @ Sunday, October 09, 2011 / leave goosebumps here