Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปWith all due respect
Thursday 15 September 2011

All teachers need to listen to this.
"It really makes me cringe when I hear someone say "respect your elders". What? Should I respect someone for living a long freaking time?
"'Other person: Oh, but if you don't show respect for their opinions, they won't show any respect for your opinions either'
Criss: I am not looking for mindless appreciation. And yes, I do want people to think about what I'm saying and hopefully understand my point. But I would never want people to respect my opinions for no other reason than that I expressed them."

I <3 her.
words spilled @ Thursday, September 15, 2011 / leave goosebumps here