Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»
Saturday 13 August 2011

Feel like blogging...but I don't know what to write. So I'll just share my favourite quotes and bore the shit out of the 3 people (i think) who are following this. Don't expect to see things attributed to Anon, I don't think advice dished out by sorority girls is to be trusted.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that 
and
Honesty may be the best policy, but it’s important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is -the second-best policy.

- George Carlin

"The friendship that can cease has never been real."
- Saint Jerome


What is to give light must endure burning.
- Viktor Frankl

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. and
If you're going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty.
Marilyn Monroe

I don't consider myself a pessimist. I think of a pessimist as someone who is waiting for it to rain. And I feel soaked to the skin.
-Leonard Cohen 

And finally :
I'm trying to see things from your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my ass. Teach me?
-The one and only : Anon


words spilled @ Saturday, August 13, 2011 / leave goosebumps here