Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปYippie ki yay motherfucker
Wednesday 10 August 2011

Come at me with all you've got, you sickening piece of shit. Tell the the whole world about my crush on Hock Lam, I was prepared for it. I told people not to tell because it would be inconvenient , not because it's that precious of a secret. I've held my tongue a lot more often than I would because Kelly seems to somehow regard you as some twisted version of a friend. I wasn't gonna bother replying, then I saw that last comment about breaking Kelly.

You piece of shit, you think making her cry is something to be proud of? Fuck you and your cow. How dare you even talk to her as if nothing had happened? I feel sorry for -----, that she had the misfortune of picking you to crush on and later confess to. I feel sorry for YL for the same reason, thus why I keep informing her about what you do. I feel sorry for all the girls that may come after. I may be a tell tale bitch with a black shriveled heart, but at least I have one. It seems you clearly lack it. Maybe that explains your sociopathic tendencies.

Maybe I should abort my previous words. In all actuality, I think I told YL also as a sort of way to get back at you. You don't deserve happiness. You don't deserve a girlfriend like -----. You've hurt Kal more than once. You've deliberately masterminded a whole plan just to hurt a girl who, quite frankly, wasn't hurting you because it was entertaining to see her squirm. And the kicker? You aren't even the slightest bit remorseful. I'm sure you may say sorry, but are you? Because from experience, people who regret their actions don't repeat them again and again, on the people who they claim are their friends. Kelly, for the last time, I do not get what you see in him.

On the other hand, captain America is pretty good eye- candy :) so sad that he wakes up after 70 years of sleep though
:(
words spilled @ Wednesday, August 10, 2011 / leave goosebumps here