Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปEating Omurice
Friday 26 August 2011

Yay, Wei Yee is back to regular blogging! Now I have somebody to stalk instead of staring at the Permission denied screen. Today Fluffles and I were talking about how war was just one big dick waving match. I mean, c'mon, they're basically racing to create the biggest phallus shaped object and wave it around to intimidate others; the country with the biggest co- I mean nuke, wins. Then when provoked, they shoot it at the enemy.
In other news, Sarah came over after school (which ended at 1 because our school was gonna be used as an accounting station for the elections). We ate at the KFC at Tiong Bahru because we all craved chicken somehow. While chewing a piece of popcorn chicken, I realised the side of my tongue was hurting like a son of a bitch.
 Fearing the worst, I stuck out my tongue and asked Wei Yee to look at it, "Dude, there's an ulcer on your tongue!"
Christine spread it to me. I was her latest victim right after WY and Mandy, I think. It's on the side of my tongue, so now whenever I talk or chew something, it irritates the ulcer. Two ulcers actually, because I have one on the inside of my cheek too!
Anyway, so Sarah came over to my house and we discussed the story. What story? Well, the Anime Festival Asia is coming soon and we couldn't decide what to cosplay as. So Hui Xuan suggested writing our own story and cosplaying as the characters in it instead. A simple story eventually evolved into something a hell of a lot more complicated and now we're writing an Alternate Universe fic about uhh...we don't quite know what to call them. Let them be known as "Not Mutant Hobbits" for now.

Maybe I'll post it here when it's done.
words spilled @ Friday, August 26, 2011 / leave goosebumps here