Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปFeeling refreshed
Tuesday 13 September 2011

I was once again trying to finish my math homework but then I literally fell asleep halfway while doing it. Then I went off to have a 2 hour nap. Not saying I'm worse off than anyone right now because it seems everyone has only been getting like, 5-6 hours of sleep and 2-3 at worst. Ah well, everyone must Jiayou for EOYs! Final few weeks already, mug your ass off! But please sleep more, otherwise you'll fall sick and won't be able to come to school.
UPDATE 14/9/11: Apparently, someone DID end up falling really sick . Don't know why but I suppose the lack of sleep certainly didn't help. Yunnyunn, get well soon! Watapachi when you get back :3
Kthxbai~
words spilled @ Tuesday, September 13, 2011 / leave goosebumps here