Saturday, 10 September 2011
S'posed to do my homework but lemme check random shit about my characteristics instead.
Aries- Pisces Cusp 19-26 March:
01. Pisces/Aries cusp is spiritual, often strongly intuitive, and they are receptive to the collective unconscious. (Which means...?)
02. They like to get things started and tend to display strong leadership. Their dedicated and assertive nature lets them eagerly lead the new cycle.
03. They are unique in the sense that they are the chameleons of the Zodiac, receptive to the needs of others, but also tending to be about self and ego( too true) rather than the balance between people. However, they are not loners.
04. Pisces/Aries cusp individuals are adept at taking the ball and running with it, and projects tend to progress quickly under their guidance. (Disagree)
05. They are idealistic, but sometimes their dreams are vague and impractical. When reality intrudes, they can become pessimistic or lethargic, but they are very adaptive and broad-minded so they can rework their ideals, when necessary.
06. One of their great skills is reaching beyond normal limitations. They tend to be romantic and sentimental, but they may give in to escapism. They are devoted to their goals and are constantly initiating new projects.
07. Pisces/Aries play as hard as they work at the office. They greatly enjoy athletics, as sports give them a positive and healthy outlet for some of their natural aggression and emotional stress.
08. They are very artistic. (LOL, anybody who's seen my drawings will attest to the opposite)
09. The great strength of the Pisces/Aries-born is in their compassion, energy, initiative and courage. They reach out to others more skillfully than most other signs, and they especially enjoy helping others reach their fullest potential. Their natural sensitivity makes them one of the most understanding characters of the zodiac.
...Yea, majority of that was bull crap. Maybe Birth Order will yield a better result?An Only Child
The characteristics of a first-born child are magnified in the only child. You can rely on an only child to be fairly loyal, as the loneliness of their childhood translates into a desire to be true. When only children set goals, they are able to accomplish things that seem impossible to others. But the only child is less of a perfectionist than the eldest child, and more likely to stray in a relationship, especially in a situation where it seems they will never get caught, such as a solo vacation or while their mate is out of town for an extended period. The only child tends to play by the rules but works behind the scenes to bend the rules their way. Only children tend to be leaders. With an inclination toward following social norms, they tend to find success within established boundaries. And they take responsibility, always sticking to the rules.
...That's all really fucking vague. What is 'fairly loyal'? You're either loyal or you aren't. 'Less of a perfectionist'? Then they're not really perfectionistic, are they? Weasel words and vague terms for both. I call bullshit on Birth order and Horoscopes. No doubt children in different birth orders have different characteristics but I was expecting something solid.