Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปPee in the pool
Thursday 8 September 2011

"Walao, stop spitting water on me leh!" I shouted.
So yea, I was getting pretty annoyed at Maxime just now cos he kept spitting water on me while I was trying to float on the water. So to stop him from spitting water on me, I made up a lie.
"Eh, I peed in the pool leh."
It was lie. He bought it anyway. So he spit out the water and tried to scrape his tongue, it was all very funny. After that, he refused to step into the water. 7 year olds are fun to mess with.

Met YL for the first time today. It was a bit awkward at first but we warmed up to each other in the end. Then I dragged her down to the bugis Arcade and she had to stand around watching me fail at Jubeat. Yeap, my life is an adrenalin filled adventure. I'm lazy to type here, so if you want the full account go to her bloggy by clickety clicking here.
Nothing much to write today, actually. Baibai~
words spilled @ Thursday, September 08, 2011 / leave goosebumps here