Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปTalking bout friends...
Friday 5 August 2011

If you can't trust them, were they ever your friends? Y'know Ms Ng actually pulled me out for a talk last year? I told her about the whole Cel situation and she told me this "Sometimes, you have to let go of what's most precious to you. If it comes back to you, it's yours forever. If not, it was never yours to keep." Whatever will be, will be, Kal. And you being paranoid won't change that. Shrinking back into yourself won't change it either.

Because to me, you don't seem to be trusting yourself much at the moment. It'll get better. I promise you that, I'll never betray you, kay?

Labels:

words spilled @ Friday, August 05, 2011 / leave goosebumps here