Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปSam
Tuesday 30 August 2011

never said anything about trying to talk to me :/ And yes, I'm not forgoing my other friendships, of course not. That'd be just idiotic. On a side note, apologies to your friends. I was upset. I don't really know them and am in no position to judge. Sorry. Under the  'riot here' tab is a cbox. Feel free to flame.
It wasn't the fact that you privatised the blog, or even that you only invited your friends. Why did you have to lie and tell me it was only open to yourself? That hurt me the most. The fact that you had to lie to me, over a bloody blog. Did you really think that  I wouldn't understand? 3 years and you can't just tell me this? I get insecure as well and little things like this build up and it doesn't help.
Yes, you don't try. Besides that one time, when have you actually been the one to text me? Or ask me out at all? I can count on one hand with a finger lopped off how many times that has happened. Then there are those times when I ask but you aren't free. I don't blame you for that, you have homework and projects etc. But then things like the blog incident comes up and it gets me thinking. I'm not finding faults with you, these faults were already fucking there. I've been ignoring them for a bloody long time because I still wanted to think of you as my best friend. But quite evidently, you don't reciprocate that. In which case, screw tolerance.
I say that they're gonna fail because if you treat every single one of them like this when you're not in the same class or school, you can bet your ass they'll fail. It might take 5, 10, maybe 15 years, but they'll fail alright.
And Kelly is a pretty common name, if your friends follow this blog, they'll know who I'm talking about. If some random weirdo pops onto this blog, they still wouldn't know who the hell Kelly is.

And a little fun fact, every single one of these posts? They've been followed by an hour-long crying marathon. Excuse me if I'm just a tad bit more emotional than usual.
words spilled @ Tuesday, August 30, 2011 / leave goosebumps here