Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer


Hello. Just one thing to say.
The Game.


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยป@kal
Saturday 6 August 2011

I wouldn't know, my metaphorical love life has been kinda fail. Not that you're helping with the "inconsistent" insults. I either end up liking dorks that everyone else disapproves of or the guy ends up liking someone else. Dammit. The only time I figure any guy liked me back was in kindergarten, did I tell you? It was nap time and our mattresses were next to each other. He tapped me on the shoulder and when I turned around, he covered us with a pillow and gave me a peck on the forehead. It was absolutely adorable.

 I guess my luck ran out. A few weeks later, I had to transfer out of that kindergarten.And my "love life" just kinda rolled down the grand canyon and into a huge pit. Last I heard, he got through into GEP as well. Saddest part? I never quite got over it. Sigh.

Anyway, watched Harry Potter  today. MY mom kept giving me flipping commentary about how fugly Ron looked and how Hermione is too good for him, EVEN IN THE EPIC WAR SCENE. Dammit mom, I wanna watch this thing in PEACE. It's the end of a decade long series. NOW PLEASE SHUT UP. I'm probably gonna binge on HP fanfics to make up for it.

Labels: ,

words spilled @ Saturday, August 06, 2011 / leave goosebumps here